THE LONGEST TOBOGGAN RUN IN SWITZERLAND
Our toboggan run in Churwalden, in the Arosa-Lenzerheide ski resort, promises a fun ride in summer as well as in winter, along with a nice adrenaline rush. Through 31 curves and with a height difference of 480 metres, the toboggan run twists and turns down into the valley. At a length of exactly 3,060 metres, it’s the longest toboggan run in Switzerland.
Because the toboggan run is on rails, it can be ridden in summer as well as in winter (weather permitting). A ride lasts seven to ten minutes, from the starting point at 1,750 metres above sea level down into the valley, reaching speeds of up to 40 km/h. The toboggans also feature a brake lever, allowing everyone to ride at the speed they’re most comfortable with. And the ride up to the starting position is quite comfortable in the four-seater chairlift.
Lean into the curves, feel a sense of weightlessness, or just enjoy the clean alpine air and the magnificent view – in any event, it’s fun for the whole family!
Tobbogan run rules and restrictions
- Children may toboggan alone from the age of 8 and with a minimum size of 135 cm
- Infants from the age of 3 must be accompanied by an adult.
- If the toboggan is occupied by two children the rear seated child must be at least 12 years old.
- Stopping on the track is strictly forbidden.
- You must fasten the seatbelt all the time.
- General mobile phone ban during the entire ride.
- No admission for pregnant women and people with a health limitation
- No admission for people under the influence of intoxicants
- The instructions of the staff must be followed strictly.